Skip to content
Keto Dessert Crepes
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3Tb Coconut Flour
- 3Tb Heavy Cream
- 1Tb Granulated Stevia
- 1Tb Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener with Erythritol
- 2tsp Cinimmon
- 1tsp Coconut Oil
- 2oz :ratio Keto Friendly Vanilla Yogurt
- 2oz Cream Cheese
- 2oz Lily’s Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Whip eggs, cream, 1tsp of cinnamon, Stevia and coconut flour until completely smooth and set aside.
- Mix the yogurt, cream cheese, 1tsp of cinnamon and the monkfruit sweetener.
- Heat a drop of coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan. Cook the batter into 4 crepes. (If it isn’t thin enough just add a little water)
- While warm, fill each crepe with the cream cheese mixture and ½ oz chocolate chips. Use the remaining monkfruit to sprinkle on top!
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 463
- Protein: 16.8g
- Fat: 36.7g
- Net Carbs: 4.2g3
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.